Tips & Advice
Behind the scenes & Bloopers
Contact & References
Make sure you're in an ergonomic position with the pedals at the right height and distance. Start slowly to warm up your muscles, then work up to intervals. You can alternate the direction in which you pedal, either forwards or backwards.
Example of a workout:
• Warm-up: 10 minutes of low-intensity pedaling.
• First stage: increase speed for the first 10 seconds of each minute and decrease intensity for the remaining 50 seconds.
• Last step: Pedal at maximum speed for a full minute. Return to moderate or gentle intensity for the next minute. Do this for the last 10 minutes of the activity.
Main muscles: Dorsal and triceps, Abdominal (if you have sensation at this level)
• Start: Hold the handles in hammer hold (inches facing the ceiling), hands at the height of the face or shoulders (depending on the desired tension)
• Movement: Mimic the adapted bike movement by running circles. Make the movement with as much amplitude as possible.
• Tip: To ensure good resistance, the elastic should be in tension when your hands are at the level of the face and / or shoulders.
• 3 sets of: 30 seconds of effort / 30 seconds of rest.
Scroll to top